Amazon Prime Day in Germany and Austria starts on June 21 at 00:01 a.m. The sales campaign includes special offers from categories such as electronics, fashion, household & garden, beauty and pet supplies for 48 hours. Technology fans, fashion lovers and even four-legged friends will find countless products for very personal summer fun on Prime Day. Interested parties who do not yet know Prime, but would like to be there at Prime Day, can contact Amazon.de/primeday Register and use the service free of charge for 30 days.
Support of small and medium-sized sales partners through Amazon
Amazon has invested $ 100 million worldwide to support small and medium-sized retail partners. Prime members who buy at least 10 euros from small and medium-sized companies on Amazon.de by June 20 will receive 10 euros credit for Amazon Prime Day. The offer is fully financed by Amazon in order to bring customers closer to the small and medium-sized sales partners.
- More small and medium-sized businesses than ever before: This year, more than 300,000 sales partners worldwide are taking part in the campaign. That’s more than twice as many as last year – and gives customers even more options to support them.
- Curated collections: To make it particularly easy for customers to support small and medium-sized companies on Prime Day, Amazon has selected collections under Amazon.de/Small companies compiled.
- Buy from small and medium-sized sellers with Alexa: Echo device owners in Germany, the US, and the UK can say “Alexa, buy from small and medium-sized businesses” to find participating products.
“At Prime Day we celebrate our Prime members. We are happy to offer you a huge selection of great offers. Regardless of whether you want to buy products from top brands or items from small and medium-sized companies, ”explains Jamil Ghani, Vice President Amazon Prime. “Since the first Prime Day in 2015, the event has offered numerous opportunities for shopping, giving away, streaming films and series episodes – and even dancing. We are happy to continue this tradition. ”
Amazon Prime Day: Live concert on June 20th for a good cause
In order to shorten the waiting time until Prime Day, Amazon will present the “Prime Day Live Concert” on June 20 from 8:00 pm. With Lea, Wincent Weiss and Luna, exciting German artists perform for a good cause under the motto #gemeinsammusikerleben. Waiting for the audience Twitch.tv/amazonmusicde or an interactive live stream on Twitch using the free Amazon Music app. The well-known streamer RevedTV leads through the event. The Prime Day Live concert supports the goal of PXP Embassy eV and the Amazon partner DOJO Cares to create a learning platform for children and young people who have little access to education.
Prime members who activate AmazonSmile for the first time in the smartphone app between June 2 and 22, do ten times more good shopping than usual: Amazon gives five percent for the first AmazonSmile purchase during this period (instead of 0, 5 percent) of the purchase amount to charitable organizations selected by customers. For all further purchases with AmazonSmile and with Prime members who have already activated the function, Amazon doubles the amount to one percent instead of 0.5 percent. As always with AmazonSmile, there are no extra costs for this either.
Offers with price reductions of up to 60 percent
Amazon Prime members can benefit from offers of the day and lightning deals again this year – with price reductions of up to 60 percent:
- Amazon Devices: Up to 50 percent off Amazon Fire TV devices, including the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa voice remote control (28.99 euros) and des Fire TV Cube (59.99 euros). In addition, up to 60 percent discount on Echo devices, such as the Echo Dot 4. Generation (24.99 euros) and the Echo Dot 3rd generation (19.99 euros). Customers get up to 50 percent discount on Fire tablets like that Fire HD 10 (79.99 euros) and that Fire HD 8 Kids Edition (69.99 euros).
- Electronics: Samsung televisions and Canon camera lenses.
- Computer accessories: Microsoft Surface as well as products from Logitech, Huawei and LG.
- Toy: Lego and Ravensburger games.
- Kitchen and household: SodaStream soda makers and De’Longhi coffee machines.
- Drugstore & Personal Care: Nivea care products and L’Oréal Paris make-up.
Digital Prime Day offers
- Amazon Music: Prime members who have not yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can use the premium service with access to over 75 million songs and millions of podcast episodes without commercial breaks for four months free of charge. In addition, Prime members who are new to Amazon Music Unlimited can use the premium service for six months free of charge when purchasing selected Echo devices.
- Prime Video: Prime members receive up to 50 percent discount on films and series in the digital shop at Prime Video, including Spider Man: Far from Home, Chernobyl, Game of Thrones – Season 1 and Jojo Rabbit. Selected film classics are also available for 3.99 euros each, including Killer’s Bodyguard, Meg and A Whole Half a Year.
- Kindle Unlimited: Prime members can enjoy the first three months of their membership free of charge. Kindle Unlimited provides unlimited access to over a million Kindle eBooks, eMagazines and thousands of audiobooks, including bestsellers from top authors.
- Amazon Fashion: Customers receive a 20 percent discount on the styling edits of their favorite influencers. You can also visit @amazonfashioneu on Instagram to discover the latest deals from your favorite fashion brands.
- Amazon brands: Up to 30 percent discount on selected styles from Amazon’s own brands. These include home and electronic products as well as kitchen appliances from AmazonBasics, Umi and EONO. There is also a discount of up to 30 percent on office supplies and 25 percent on furniture brands such as Movian, Rivet and Alkove. Buyers save up to 30 percent on coffee, olive oil and other foods from Happy Belly, on sports nutrition from AMFIT and on drugstore and personal care products from Amazon Basic Care, Solimo, Belei, find beauty and more.
Convenient shopping on Amazon Prime Day
- Financing with Barclaycard: When purchasing products on Prime Day, Prime members benefit from zero percent financing at up to 24 monthly installments. All information at Amazon.de/finanzierung/dp/B08C81BZBH
- Amazon Coupons: At Amazon.de/coupons, customers can find additional offers for everyday items, electronics, fashion and more. The coupons can be easily activated and the discount is deducted at the checkout.
- Amazon App: Prime members can shop anytime, anywhere using the Amazon Shopping App. So you don’t miss any of the Prime Day offers in a very convenient way.
- Monthly bill: Customers can use a convenient payment period when buying on account: they can shop on Prime Day in a relaxed manner. Payment is then not due until July 14th. (sg)
Also read: Inventory: What is changing now for sellers on Amazon