The Horror Session series is a long 8-film series that includes many of the most popular horror movies of recent times. In this content, we take a close look at the correct viewing order and some important events of the Horror Session series, which has become a big universe in itself, chronologically.
As you know, for almost the last 10 years, the world of cinema “universes“It has taken over. These superhero-themed universes that X-Men movies started with Spider-Man movies, Avengers ve MCU reached its climax. After the Avengers films, we started to see that the series that were successful with the first 1-2 films went on the path of universeization.
Horror Session series real-life demonologist Ed ve Lorraine Warren focuses on some of the paranormal events that the couple have been involved in throughout their careers. Considering the popularity and long careers of the Warren couple in that cult medium; In fact, it is not so absurd that The Conjuring series has become a universe. In this content “In what order should the Horror Session series be watched?” We look at the answer to the question and list some key events in the universe chronologically.
Not: This content is for our readers who have not watched any of the movies in the series before. little tips may contain. But the Horror Session universe; It contains too many details that we cannot cover in a single content.
Before we start the series of Horror Sessions in watch order: Here is a chronological order of some of the key events in the Horror Session universe:
- 5th to 10th century, Dark Age Romania (The Nun): Devil-worshipping St. The Duke of Carta has a castle built in Romania during this period. Trying to open the gates of the underworld in this castle, the Duke is stopped by the Catholic Church. This castle becomes a monastery where nuns prayed for centuries to keep the passage closed.
- 1673, Meksika (The Curse of La Llorona): A 17th-century mother goes insane, kills her children, and is cursed after her husband cheated on her.
- 1863, ABD (The Conjuring): A witch named Bathsheba sacrifices her baby for the devil and then commits suicide. He curses all those who will have their own land before they die.
- 1940s, Romania (The Nun): Bombs dropped during the Second World War cause the passage in the cathedral to reopen.
- 1946, ABD (Annabelle: Creation): Annabelle, daughter of the Mullins family, dies in a car accident. A demon answers the couple, who constantly prays to see their daughter again, and tricks the couple into making the famous Annabelle doll.
- 1971, ABD (Annabelle Comes Home): After a few events, which we will talk about in the sub-title of Watching the Horror Session later, the Warren couple takes Annabelle baby under control and imprisons her in the famous paranormal museum in their home.
Although many of the main events in The Conjuring universe take place in the 20th century, the seeds of many events that fuel the movies are actually planted years ago. With minimal spoilers, we can only give so much detail on some of the key points in the Horror Session series. Now, let’s look at the chronologically correct viewing order of the Horror Session series together.
In what order should the Fear Session series be watched in chronological order?
- The Nun (Face of Horror)
- Annabelle: Creation
- The Conjuring
- Annabelle Comes Home (Annabelle 3)
- The Curse of La Llorona (Cursed Tears)
- The Conjuring 2
- The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
Appearance of Valek: The Nun (Face of Horror)
- Date of events: 1952
We mentioned that the Hell Gate, which was closed in the Dark Ages, was reopened in the 1940s as a result of the Second World War. out of the gate and The Conjuring evreninde The demon Valek, who has a great place, comes out of this gate. Dressing up as a nun to mingle with the nuns in the monastery, Valek brings the monastery together. Having discovered the events, the Vatican sends Father Burke and Sister Irene to Romania to investigate the situation. French-Canadian farmer Frenchie, who helps these two, is Valek’s escape from the monastery.