Demands for a waiver of data protection to improve the Corona app are nonsense. Comparisons with other countries are also misleading. A guest contribution by Peter Schaar (Corona app, data protection)
You may also like
About the author
- What is Lithology in Geography? What Does Lithology Science Mean?
- The eye clicks along: Researchers present one-hand operation of large smartphones
- Microsoft Seizes Over 100 Domain Names From A Russian Hacker Group: They Are Leaking Sensitive Information
- Greens open to more oil and natural gas from the North Sea – speed limit as compensation
- Here is the Price and Technical Specifications