If the Epic Games Launcher is not opening, there could be many different reasons. In this content, we will look at the solutions you can apply if the Epic Games Launcher does not open.
Epic Games hosts one of the most popular game libraries today. Users can play hundreds of games through this launcher after downloading and installing the Epic Games Launcher on their computers. However, in some cases Epic Games Launchercan infuriate users due to the problems experienced.
One of the problems that users frequently encounter is the Epic Games Launcher not opening. There are some methods you can apply when you encounter this problem, which can be caused by various reasons. Request “Epic Games won’t open” the methods you can apply to solve the problem.
How to solve the problem if Epic Games Launcher does not open?
- Method #1: Check the Epic Games server status.
- Method #2: Check for updates.
- Method #3: Clear the web cache of Epic Games Launcher.
- Method #4: Run Epic Games Launcher as administrator.
- Method #5: Update the video card drivers.
- Method #6: Reinstall the Epic Games Launcher.
- Method #7: Verify system requirements of Epic Games Launcher.
- Method #8: Epic Games Launcher icon flashing in taskbar
Method #1: Check Epic Games server status
If there is a problem with the Epic Games servers, it affects all users, not just you. So first of all, to find out if the problem is caused by you or not. here from the link Epic Games server status Check.
Method #2: Check for updates
If there is an update for the Epic Games Launcher, it may cause the launcher not to work properly. To check for updates SettingsGo to and then “Restart and UpdateIf you see an option that says “, click it to update the Launcher.
Method #3: Clear the web cache of Epic Games Launcher
- Step #1: Close the Epic Games Launcher completely.
- Step #2: From Windows”runOpen ” (you can use Windows + R shortcut, then “% localappdata%Type ” (without the quotes) and then Enterby pressing a File navigator open the window.
- Step #3: Epic Games Launcher Open the folder.
- Step #4: “SavedOpen the folder named “.
- Step #5: “webcacheClick on the ” folder and then delete it.
- Step #6: Restart the computer and then open the Epic Games Launcher.
clearing the web cachecan fix display issues that prevent you from using the Epic Games Launcher. If your problem persists after following the steps above, you can try other methods.
Method #4: Run Epic Games Launcher as administrator
- Step #1: Right-click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut.
- Step #2: “Executive Aspect runClick “.
Epic Games Launcher executive You can increase the permissions of the Launcher and thus avoid potential problems.
Method #5: Update the video card drivers
Epic Games Launcher and your video card may not be working incompatible due to outdated video card versions. To learn how to update your video card driver here Click.
Method #6: Reinstall the Epic Games Launcher
- for windows
- Step #1: Close the Epic Games Launcher completely.
- Step #2: startClick .
- Step #3: “cmdType “, right click Command Prompt and then “Executive Aspect run“Say.
- Step #4: In the window that opens, “sfc /scannowType ” and then EnterPress .
- Step #5: Restart the computer.
- Step #6: startClick on .
- Step #7: “Program Add or remove” type and EnterPress .
- Step #8: From the program list Epic Games LauncherSelect .
- Step #9: removeClick .
- Step #10: Go to Epic Games’ website and from the top right corner Epic Games’i İndirClick to download the latest launcher.
- For Mac:
- Step #1: Close the Epic Games Launcher.
- Step #2: Activity MonitorVerify that there are no processes associated with the Epic Games Launcher by checking .
- Step #3: Apps Open the folder.
- Step #4: Install the Epic Games Launcher DustbinDrag to .
- Step #6: Verify that there are no Epic Games Launcher related folders or files in the following directories:
- ~/Library/Application Support
- Step #7: Go to Epic Games’ website and from the top right corner Epic Games’i İndirClick to download the latest launcher.
You can solve your problem by completely uninstalling the Epic Games Launcher from your computer and then reinstalling it. Before you begin, note that this process will delete all previously installed games.
Method #7: Verify system requirements of Epic Games Launcher
You must make sure that your computer meets the necessary system requirements to be able to run the Epic Games Launcher. Click here to learn how to check your PC specs, also for Epic Games Launcher system requirements. here you can click.
Method #8: Epic Games Launcher icon flashing in taskbar
- Step #1: Right-click on the Epic Games Launcher shortcut and then click “Features“Say.
- Step #2: runFrom the dropdown tab next to “Normal WindowSelect the “.
- Step #3: Compatibility Click the tab.
- Step #4: Uncheck all the boxes, then Applyto and OKClick .
- Step #5: startClick , then “graphic Settings” to write EnterPress .
- Step #6: Graphics performance preferencefrom the drop-down menu under Classic applicationSelect .
- Step #7: BrowseClick .
- Step #8: Go to the Epic Games Launcher installation directory. This directory is by default at: C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/Launcher/Portal/Binaries/Win64.
- Step #9: EpicGamesLauncher.exe Click on file and then Add say.
- Step #10: OptionsClick .
- Step #11: power savingClick and Save say.
- Step #12: Restart the Epic Games Launcher.
Here we come to the end of the article where we explain what you can do when you encounter “Epic Games not opening”, “Epic Games Launcher not working” problems. If there are different solutions that you know, you can share them with us in the comments section.