Cryptocurrency markets have started to recover, albeit a small one. Cryptocurrencies, which have been giving haircuts to their investors in recent days, turned green as Bitcoin started to rise. As of now, all of the top 10 cryptocurrencies are in an uptrend.
Especially the young and those who are close to technology believe until the end, while traditionalists strongly oppose it. crypto paralar has been experiencing serious fluctuations for a while. The fact that the volatility in the price of Bitcoin affects other cryptocurrencies has put investors in serious trouble in recent days. However, the latest data starting to settle againreveals the smiling faces.
When we look at the Coinmarketcap data; Bitcoin price as of 10:20 am 44 thousand 46 dollars reached. This means that the Bitcoin price has risen more than 4% in the last 24 hours. Although the desired destination was not reached on a weekly basis, the rise experienced since yesterday has also affected other cryptocurrencies. directly affected.
Here is the latest situation in the crypto money markets
Cryptocurrency market top 10 cryptocurrencies When we look at it, we see that all of them have increased in the last 24 hours. On a weekly basis, unfortunately, there is still a bloodbath. However, if Bitcoin’s rise continues for a while, this situation will also will disappear We can easily say. So how is the latest situation in the 10 most popular cryptocurrencies?
USA’s Most Authoritative Name on Stock Exchanges: Cryptocurrencies Are Like Poker Chips in a Casino
- Bitcoin: $ 44 thousand 46 – 4.12 percent increase in the last 24 hours
- Ethereum: 3 thousand 120 dollars – 6.71 percent increase in the last 24 hours
- Cardano: $2.26 – Up 8.04 percent in the last 24 hours
- Tether: $1 – Up 0.02% in the last 24 hours (not important as it is a stable coin)
- Coin Binance: $380.75 – Up 6.46 percent in the last 24 hours
- Ripple: $1.01 – Up 7.44 percent in the last 24 hours
- Solana: $148.37 – Up 12.42 percent in the last 24 hours
- Polkadot: $31.87 – Up 13.93 percent in the last 24 hours
- USD Coin: $1 – 0.01 percent drop in the last 24 hours (not important as it’s a stable coin)
- Dogecoin: $0.22 – Up 7.02% in the last 24 hours