According to the official Twitter account of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, it was announced that the return permissions from 9 European countries where flight ban was imposed were withdrawn to 15 March and flights other than planned flights will not be allowed.
The measures taken one after the other since the first case of Corona virus in our country have been announced recently. As part of these measures, Turkey has put a ban on flights had been canceled at the time to some countries and vice versa. In addition, the General Directorate of Civil Aviation is from these 9 European countries where flight ban has been imposed. March 17 He declared that the turns to be made until will be allowed.
Announcing the permission of flight granted to 9 European countries until 17 March From the General Directorate of Civil Aviation The statement made the following statements:
“Return flight permits for students and tourists who were announced until 9:00 pm on March 17, 2020 from 9 European countries where flight ban was imposed because of the Corona virus. March 15, 2020 has been changed to. It will not be allowed, except for scheduled flights. ”
Turkey's flight ban and travel restrictions brought countries:
So far China, Iran and Italy Expeditions with many countries, primarily, have been temporarily canceled. Nevertheless, the competent institutions, even though there is no travel ban, the flights to other countries unless it is mandatory Recommends to be canceled. At this point, Turkey is so far the flight ban and travel restrictions brought on by countries was as follows:
- China Mainland flights – stop until April 1, 2020
- Iranian flights – stop until April 1, 2020
- Iraq expeditions – stop until April 1, 2020
- Italy expeditions – 1 April Stop by 2020
- South Korea flights – stopping by April 1, 2020
- Nakhichevan – stopping by 1 April 2020
- Saudi Arabia flights – Stopping until Dammam and Riyadh flights until 1 April 2020
- Mongolia flights – All Ulan Bator flights between 11 March and 28 March 2020 have been canceled.
- Germany expeditions – April 17 Stop by 2020
- France flights – stop until 17 April 2020
- Spain flights – stop until 17 April 2020
- Austria flights – stop until 17 April 2020
- Netherlands flights – stop until April 17, 2020
- Belgium flights – stop until April 17, 2020
- Swedish flights – stop until 17 April 2020
- Norway flights – stop until April 17, 2020
- Denmark flights – stop until 17 April 2020