Free for participants: compliance check
Participating companies receive a personal compliance check by the organizer: Deutsche Recycling Service GmbH checks for you which obligations your company is affected by according to the existing environmental laws in a country of your choice. You will also receive a list of possible sanctions in the event of violations of the law as well as the costs that are incurred in connection with the fulfillment of obligations.
In this webinar you will learn
- … why and to what extent you are affected as an online retailer.
- … to what extent national and international laws differ.
- … how you can fulfill your obligations in a legally compliant, inexpensive and efficient manner.
- … how to avoid sanctions such as fines and warnings.
Framework data for the webinar:
- Date: March 24, 2021
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Day: Wednesday
- Duration: 1 hour
- Speakers: Alexandra Bender and Nina Hamacher, project managers at Deutsche Recycling Service GmbH