Tech

Turkey 36 Million ‘Player’ Bulunuyor

[ad_1]

Turk Telekom Fixed Services Marketing Director Nilay Altan, Turkey has no place in the game industry about new releases. According to statements made by Altan’s 36 million players, especially mobile platforms in Turkey and 45% of the number of female players is generating.

At the Ventures60: Game Factory event organized under the sponsorship of Türk Telekom, Nilay Altan, Fixed Services Marketing Director of the company, on the progress of the game world in Turkey made new statements.

The number of players in Turkey That you have reached 36 million Nilay Altan stated that 35 million players prefer mobile platforms, 22 million players prefer PC and 17 million players prefer console platforms.

Turkey 18th in the world in the gaming industry, 1st in MENA

gamer

Among the interesting details announced at the Ventures60: Game Factory event is the gender distribution among the players. According to the description of the player community in Turkey 55% are men and the remaining 45% are women. make up.

The resulting income of $ 880 million in Turkey, indicating that the gaming industry Aktan 18th in the world, used the following expressions; “It becomes important to start playing games and to create common interests in order to interact with the new generation. The game is now moving towards professional rather than entertainment and players follow the game world with great passion. In this direction, the important components of the game world are gathered under three headings: devices, game contents and infrastructure. As Türk Telekom, we are further strengthening our strong infrastructure with our ongoing investments. 90 percent of the players have an internet connection at home, nearly 70 percent use fiber internet. As Türk Telekom, we have a fiber infrastructure of 331 thousand kilometers today. We aim to increase this rate even higher. In addition, we increase the gaming experience with our device portfolio and our Playstore platform, which includes many games.

RELATED NEWS

7 Signs That You’re A Real Game Addict

[ad_2]